Friday, April 18, 2014

of we and bestie

assalamualaikum to those peepoz that recently said that they have quite the same feelings (experimenting my before post~)

thank you, i'm not that kinda consultant or counselor,

but i'm grateful to be of help :)


so, peepo A asked me a question if i've face any difficulties with my bestie.

i said i do, and peepo A seem to be surprised, and i asked why would that.
peepo A said that if i love my bestie, and indeed my bestie is my bestie, everything will be easy to go through together.

well, perhaps i'm someone with complicated inner mind, mental situation or a serious depression state, i am.

but that doesn't involved in my problems that much actually.

usually occur when i start to think much, emm...


here's the story:

My bestie is such an amazing person. She was pretty, athletic, intelligent, talented, born with silver spoon in her mouth, social-able, love-able, kind, ladylike, animal lovers etc.

I was glad that she is one of my bestie, no words can be use to express that.
and she's too, treat me the same way. and girls usually love to express their love like couple or something like that.

we are :)

but soon i realized, things that are with her, are not with me.

and somehow, i was like dragging her form the top of the mountain.

not by walking, most like i was falling, and grab her clothes, and then we fall horribly.


i was just thinking, if her parents would allow her to befriend someone like me. i mean, i was currently a bad influence.

sadly i realized that to the fullest.

that's the usual problem i got with her.

bestie usually keep in touch even when they're far away. i wish to do that, but reminding myself over and over again that i might disturb her, i just stay silent.

indeed, i was busy, packed during last semester, didn't even have that much time to keep in contact with old buddies either.

but still, she is my bestie.

because when i fall into a deep hole and can't get out, she's the one who give me a rope to climb back up, even i had trouble climbing up, she still waiting for me to climb out.



honestly bestie, even when we're separated, can't keep in touch, i've always believe that in here, there's you.

and in you, there's me :)



so dear peepo A, its quite nonsense if you hadn't had any difficulties with your bestie.
be honest, and speak it out loud. admit it, so you will remember that you've grown up since that day :)

assalamualaikum :)

1 comment:


  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua to me from western Africa I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway, she convinced me to give it a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it!
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases: Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Doctor Itua Contact Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete