Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Love of Ummi : What is Love ?

Ummi binti Kushairi, such a lovely girl...
Ummi binti Kushairi, an average girl...
Ummi binti Kushairi, is waiting for a real love...

Ummi is.... Ummi is....


"Ummi, comes here and help me washed the dishes!"
Mama called me from the kitchen. I hate going to the kitchen if I was already in my room on the second floor. I need to get up from my bed, walked down the stairs, and help Mama. 

I would rather living in my own world than having to socialize with others.

Daydreaming, talking to myself, I just love all that.

Then, Mama called me when I was in the middle of talking to myself.


Still, I walked lightly, down the stairs. Waiting for my arrived time in the kitchen.

"It take her years to get down here Mama.."

My sister, Safiyya reported to Mama. She was nice, always tried to teach me things, but sometimes annoying too. However, she's getting married next week, with her love. She always said that to me, about love and bla bla... but I could not have a simple glimpse on the topic. Maybe love was a matter of things that I did not care much...


"Ummi, come here and help Mama,"

Mama was always a warm-hearted person. I felt closer to heaven when I was with her. I hugged her and started washing the dishes. There were more chores to do since we were having a wedding ceremony at our house.
Here I am, Ummi, 18-years-old, and love Mama.

Of course I love Abi too.

..........................................

The wedding ceremony wrapped up nicely. Safiyya and her husband, Farid were happily taking pictures of them. They were taking pictures since the ceremony started. I wondered when will they stopped.

"Lovely, isn't it,"
 Mama came and said. Both of us were busy helping the other cleaning. She was looking at Safiyya and her husband lovingly.

"What lovely, it's gross,"
I said to Mama. How could love be like that. So nasty!

"Well, you've never fallen in love, you absolutely don't have the feel Ummi,"
Mama said to me, and pinch my nose.

I told Mama, "I've fallen in love. It was a first sight love!"

Mama asked me who was the lucky guy, and I yelled out loudly, "It's Mama!" and ran to my room.

As I reached my room, I shut the door and started thinking, about faith, hope and love.
Maybe I was too tired, but I fell asleep immediately when I reached my bed.



As I was sleeping, I dreamed about whether I could experience love the next day. Could not wait much longer!


...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment