Sunday, January 6, 2013

Forgive Me.

I suffered loneliness
and feel that light less

I dream of stars
But won't wake up to go far

Oh I was way to lost

Ya Allah

Forgive me
Forgive me
Forgive me
Forgive me

Please forgive me



When I finally realized
Even single step could bring a thousand changes in life

I smiled alone quietly
and believe that Allah listen to me daily

Every seconds he never forget me
but why I was to lost to remember Him

I was so regret, I was so depressed
I just wish that You would forgive me

Ya Allah


Forgive me
Forgive me
Forgive me
Forgive me

and please, forgive me

I want to start another day
With a bless, so please
Give me a chance
Keep me in this change

I pray to You.....

Ya Allah


Forgive me
Forgive me
Forgive me
Forgive me

and please, forgive me


No comments:

Post a Comment