Friday, July 19, 2013

weird.me #2

...............
so ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT to everybody everyone tralalalalala...

bananinio nanana atatatata.....

that's the kinda minions language...

i'm sorry i'm a die hard fans of minions :)

well i just sitting here in front of my lappy and just wondering if i could tell a little bit about myself, coz i thought i was kinda mystery in this blogging world....

ok first of all, i won't tell you my real and full name, just call me 'Junonymous'.

i'm a lady, girl  muslimah, of course and was born on 16 Rabiulawal 1416, means 13th August 1995, yep still young (lol).

i love to eat almost everything, except for sweet food such as chocolate. i love fruitss!

i'm studying in university, the first semester, majoring in computer science.

hmm, my appearance is kinda weird. i love to wear something casula, too casual, really2 casual. let just say, if you see me you will thought i was just going to go pick up something i forgot in a hurry, yep imagine.

i do catwalk, i mean when i walk i catwalk coz i normally walk like that.

i'm seriously not good-looking and i have my 'mong' (blur) face always.

i look greatest when i smile.


i love playing computer games, usually the shooting or fighting one.

i love reading, and writing.

hmm, i'm single, and have no secret admirer, up till now, perhaps.. ntah laa..

haha.

i'm not good, seriously, i did couple before, but i've repent.

i've started wearing wide scarf (tudung labuh) such as wide shawls etc. and start caring more for my aurat, alhamdulillah. i hope i can istiqamah :)

i'm not waiting for a boyfriend, i want a husband, :P

still young la....

hmm, i'm kinda hyper (maximum level), loud voices, noisy, sharp-tongued, and a babbling expert, PhD.

i'm friendly, seriously, you can become friends with me, if you want.

hmm, that's all kot, this were all due to my boredness.

assalamualaikum >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment