Tuesday, July 16, 2013

me.secret and ALLAH.love :)

...........................................
me.secret?
what secret??

first of all, BISMMILAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM, ASSALAMUALAIKUM FOR MUSLIM READERS (lolCAPSLOCK)

and HELLO for non-muslim readers.

yeah, this blog is kinda empty and lonely, as what i want it to be.

i already entered university, part 1 for diploma in computer science (compuuuterrrr)

so to tell you this one story (which is actually a lot), i'll be merepek2 in bahasa rojak kahkah kah (alamak gelak syaitan..)

ALLAH.love

Allah has show me, a beam of light, just past few days ago.
3 Ramadhan 1434 was a day that i wish i would never forget.
thank you ya Allah :')

..............................

so on friday night, i was like busying (kalut) and just came back from co-cu activities about 6.45 pm. since i didn't perform asar yet, i went and take a bath as fast as jamaican and perform asar hurriedly :'(. i need to go to mosque after maghrib for isya', terawih and tadarus. so after maghrib, i decide to wear a wide scarf, which i always wear during my secondary school, because i'm from smka type of school blabla.

i thought about wearing a more wide and big scarf before, but i thought i could postpone it because i don't have much colors of that scarves and my cute and kinda short scarves (tudong bawaii bidang 45) were still many blabla. then i went to the mosque wearing the wide scarf, and of the senior said to me, eventually when i said to her that i didn't dress like this before because i don't have much color of this scarf, "pakaii ja tudung ni hari-hari :D"

i smiled and laughed with her, then, i thought..

if i was really sincere, i would have wear it without even caring about the colors or the quantities...

the next day (friday), i went to class wear the same scarf i wear yesterday, and i felt like crying. i felt like, Allah has love me so much to give me this light beam.

In shaa Allah, not just my way of dressing, i'll try to change my heart, my soul, my personality, just for Allah.

ALLAHUAKBAR.

and now, despite my brutality, childish blabla of whatever, i wear TUDUNG LABUH, and always stick to my green bagpack.

despite when all 'siswi' want to wear prettily, femininely, bringing handbag, 

me still me.

why?

secret laaa...

hehe.


so i post this story not to show that i'm proud because i have a strong will blabla (astaghfirullah...)

i just want to share, that Allah will always give what's best for us, and its just us who keep rejected it and refuse to accept. its happen to me, which i did refuse a lot of good things before...

and, we should force ourselves, that will gradually change to sincerity, for good things laa...

and never afraid or embarrassed for your appearance, no need to look pretty, just be natural.

i care less, and i did it, ALHAMDULILLAH.

that's all, assalamualaikum....




No comments:

Post a Comment